No visit yesterday. The agency worker is off this week so I had to call around to a few other workers to make sure that she didn't call to confirm. She did not. The visits on Wednesday are supposed to be at D*S*S. I have a feeling she might be avoiding D*S*S because of her belly.
Also, I spoke to the county worker yesterday and I just wanted to know what they planned on doing for visits since the judge ordered T*PR. I have never gone through this before and I was curious to see what the next few months had in store for us. I asked if they would modify the visits due to bio mom missing and she explained that it was in the court order from the judge that at the county's discretion, they CAN modify or decrease visits according to bio mom's lack of attendance. The county worker also said that she saw bio mom outside that superstore and she was with some guy. She had a shopping cart full of food and it looked like they were waiting for a ride. Bio mom did not see the worker. The worker thought she saw a belly too.
I told her about the phone call I received from paternal g-ma and explained that how supposedly bio dad told her he wanted to surrender his rights (as of the week after court). I haven't heard anything from the county worker or bio dad's lawyer so I think that she called me possibly to see what my intentions were once we adopt Sprout. She is looking for a possible relationship once he is ours. I told her I can't promise what will happen in the future. I explained that it was dad's choice to surrender and that I didn't expect him to make this decision without much thought and support from those he trusts. I also explained to her that I cannot make any promises because that would jeopardize a possible future with Sprout.
I am very stressed out about the thought of going through this again. It is not fair to Sprout to put him through having to see his bio mom but it's his sibling. He already has 2 older brothers that are placed in 2 separate homes. I know I can't save the world but... I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens. My focus right now is on Sprout and that alone keeps me busy. He is such a happy, healthy boy! I LOVE every minute I spend with him. The county worker explained that it was probably best to go through the worker if g-ma wants visits. She is entitled to an hour a month but hasn't had an official visit with him since August of last year.
Waiting to hear back from the county worker and hoping visits are modified especially for the summer. Also waiting to see if she confirms for her visit tomorrow.
No comments:
Post a Comment