Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
March 13, 2012
Took the Peanut to the cardiologist and he is FINE. There are NO problems with his heart. They did an ultrasound and an EKG (EEG)? and all is NORMAL. The blue hands and blue lips are normal for a preemie. The cardiologist said that preemies have underdeveloped something or others. I left with such a sense of relief! I spent most of the afternoon with the agency worker and bio dad. Bio dad was also reported to have said (to someone supervising last Friday's visit) that 'maybe I should just give up and give custody to Auntie'. Did I mention that bio dad has twin sons that are 7 months old and his girlfriend is due to have their baby in a few weeks??? Crazy. There has been mention of taking the baby. Time will tell... Job security for the foster parents! LoL Tomorrow is the developmental pediatrician. More soon...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment