Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

October 29, 2009

..."They may be unfulfilled, they may be unrestored but when ANYTHING that shattered is layed before the Lord just watch and see, it WILL NOT be unredeemed." ~Selah

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just popped in and read through your post,sounds like your hands are full-in a good way of course.

Kylee said...

Thanks so much for your sweet comment. It was such an encouragment to me!

I am so sorry to hear about you losing your little one. I know the pain is different for every family (especially when you're planning to adopt the child), but I think it is something that foster families can relate to a little bit better than people who have never experienced anything like it.

I am looking forward to reading through some of your posts and hopefully getting to "know" you better.

Thanks for your service to these sweet children.

~Kylee

Michelle said...

amazing words...is there a post where the song is posted and played?