Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

September 6, 2009

A lazy Sunday afternoon...with all the blogging in the past 2 days you'd think I have free time! Not so much. :) Only a few more days till the kiddies start school. 5 of the 6 will be gone for most of the day leaving me some one on one time with Lil' Man. I'm looking forward to getting to know him better without the competition from Arizona. I am kinda dreading setting the alarm clock again. I haven't done that since June! All good things must come to an end. We finally have a pool in the back yard...just in time for winter, here in the boondox. :) There's always next year. I am starting to implement early bedtime as of tonight! We have a BBQ to go to tomorrow, meet the teacher Tuesday with haircuts and a last girl's day out for mani/pedi's, early bedtime Tues night then...SCHOOL! It's going too fast. My babies are growing up. I try not to look too far into the future because I see my self alone. I actually enjoy having them home and at my feet. Before you know it they'll be gone. Nice downer post...huh? :*) Off to bathe the beauties!

No comments: