Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

January 14, 2009

Last week I contacted a VERY reputable adoption agency in our area and I just received the info in the mail. I went through and there are some things I like and some things I really don't agree with. I am ambivalent about leaving the fo*ster car*e system because I really THINK they know my desire for a boy (or 2). BUT that does NOT mean they will 'fill' that desire because if they do they will lose us a resource for the county. Our house will officially be 'full' and we will most likely NOT continue to foster. I know that I am at a crossroad and the decision I make may influence how long I wait for a child. Since I HATE to make decisions like this PLEASE help!! WHat would YOU do?!?!?! Please leave a comment and let me know what YOU did or would do. You can also let me know if you want the comment published or not. (It will NOT automatically publish). Thanks for your help...I DOES NOT go unappreciated

No comments: