Since our visit this week has been cancelled (AGAIN!) I wonder how well Daisy will take to Psycho Chick and Bio Dad next week?? For those of you just tuning in...it's been cancelled for 2 weeks now. Not that I'm complaining...I DID enjoy the nap I had (early this morning) after the phone call telling me the visit was cancelled because the 'parents' (yes, I use that term LIGHTLY) said they were sick. It must have NOTHING to do with the fact that it's like 20 below outside and it might be too cold for them to walk to the public transport bus stop. Or maybe they just don't FEEEEL like being parents for their allotted 2 hours this week.
Dear Psycho Chick and Bio Dad,
You're missing it. What? You ask? You're missing your sweet baby girl growing up. The baby that Psycho Chick carried for 9 months. The same baby that you seem to do SO well with every week. The same baby that has now lived with MY family for LONGER than she was EVER with you. Daisy is walking and repeating EVERYTHING like a sweet little parrot. And because of your 'sickness' (laziness) you're missing it all. But don't worry. She still has us. We are here when she cries. We pick her up and soothe her when she falls. We LOVE her sweet little laughter and her giggle just melts our hearts. I would LOVE to tell you that you don't deserve her. I would love to tell you that it's WHAT YOU DID that put her into this system called "fos*ter Ca*re". I would also LOVE to tell you that YOU will have NOTHING to do with the strong, sweet baby girl she is growing up to be. Because you missed it all. But because I am ONLY the 'fost*er Paren*t'...I'm not allowed to have an opinion. I have to quietly sit back and drop off Daisy for what might change into a 3 hour visit some time soon. I just wanted to make sure you understand that you;re not fooling ANYONE. Everyone sees it...everyone but YOU!!! ~your sweet baby girl's foster mom.
(the one YOU don't like)
No comments:
Post a Comment