Bio mom missed last Friday's visit. She didn't call to confirm a ride and she didn't show up. The worker moved from CP*S to foster care and hasn't dealt with this level of incompetence. I giggle at her reactions sometimes :) Anyway. The worker called bio mom and showed up at her residence. She asked for the W*I*C checks or Doodle's formula. Bio mom claimed it was at a friends house and the worker brought her to get it. In addition to the checks and formula, she also picked up some (ill-fitting) clothes, diapers and pacifiers. (Doodle is in 6-9 or 12 mo clothing. Everything was newborn or 0-3)
Monday's visit was great except for the fact that bio mom's boyfriend is not allowed into the visit with Doodle because he is not the bio dad. Bio mom wasn't very happy with that. Doodle was fussy and cried most of the time. I gave bio mom a travel can of formula so she can bring it back and forth to visits and feed Doodle. She gave it back to me at the end of the visit saying she doesn't think she'll remember it every visit.
I'm trying here. There's only so much I can do here.
Doodle is doing great. Back on a routine and so smiley. Sleeping better than she was but still not great...yet. I can dream :)
No comments:
Post a Comment