It's like Christmas in May! I love having a house FULL of boys! Sprout, Little Train and Smiley are keeping me busy...but in a good way. I told the case worker that every morning when I wake up I have that 'Christmas morning' anticipation! The boys are getting along well. Little Train is supposed to go back to his foster home on Monday and I am definitely going to miss him. His little personality is really coming out and he is such a happy boy. He is just starting to walk and loves to explore. He is trying really hard to keep up with Sprout. Smiley has been here a week today. We are still figuring each other out. He is a good eater and sleeps through the night. Both Smiley and Little Train go to bed around 8pm. Sprout gets some extra loving for another hour and then he's in bed around 9. To be honest, I've been in bed at 10pm each night to make sure I get enough sleep to deal with these little men.
Update on Smiley- Looks like Smiley will be going to a paternal grandma. He is 7 months old. We are just waiting for a home study to be done on her and a background check to be done on her 'friend' who lives with her. But I have no problem loving on his chubby little self until that time.
My heart is so happy with all these BOYS in the house! Looks like I might NEED some more 'keepers'. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment