Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

March 17, 2014

Normal...

It's so nice to have a NORMAL life.  Since Baby Love left us in December we have been busy with NORMAL things. Holidays, school, friends...  

Life without foster care.  

Normal life!!!

Sprout is 3 and doing amazing.  Every day is a special day. He is such a ball of energy.  We LOVE watching his little personality come through.  He is so much fun!!!  I am looking forward for warmer weather and more outdoor fun.  We've had a few tease days here and there and I can't wait for Sprout to experience life outside as a 3 year old!!  So, I assume no news is good news.  I have spoken at length with the home finder and it seems like no kids in our age range are being brought into care.  That's a good thing!  We're here if they need us and they know that.  

1 comment:

Kelley said...

I think God gives us the time we need to rejuvenate when we need it. Enjoy yours!