I got our court papers in the mail 2 days ago. Freaking out!
I had to have a friend (a fellow foster parent) read them to me because I couldn't hold the papers still...I was shaking too much.
The goal, after 17 months, is STILL return to parent!
We are listed as a foster/adoptive home.
The paperwork states what visits bio mom missed, that she has had unauthorized people at Sprout's visits and she has not attended his well-baby visits.
It ALSO states (are you sitting down?!?!) that bio dad is not released from pri$on until NEXT YEAR!!! (Up until 2 weeks ago we were told that he gets out in June...next month!!)
I am trying so hard not to be anxious. You know, cuz the whole "Be anxious for nothing" thing...
Court is in LESS than 2 weeks... You're praying...RIGHT!?!?! :)
2 comments:
Ugh!! Praying.
Praying!!!
Post a Comment