Sorry for not being more diligent in keeping up here. We took a WELL DESERVED family vacation (and brought Sprout with us!) I'll update you here and for those who can access THIS...you can SEE what we've been doing :)
Paternal g-ma had another visit this week. She has not yet filed papers to get Sprout. While I am anxious to see how this will play out...I am at peace. I truly feel that God is calling me to another WHOLE LEVEL of trusting HIM. We go back to court this week and bio dad will be there. Should be interesting. Sprout had a wonderful time on vacation with us. Meeting new people and seeing the ocean for the first time. He has been eating solids (baby fruits, veggies and rice) for 2 weeks now. He is also trying to crawl. He is such a happy boy. More soon...
No comments:
Post a Comment