'that is why I was pushing for the DNA test to be done. I think it would be horrible to move the baby from where he is striving (she meant THRIVING) and is so adjusted if we're not even sure it's
Seriously!?!?!?
Seriously!!!!!
Did I mention that the agency worker was standing RIGHT NEXT TO ME!!?!?!? She had verb@l diarrhe@ and it just kept coming out. Which ABSOLUTE KILLS me because 30 minutes earlier in the waiting room she was asking (in front of the county worker) what size clothes and what size diaper Sprout was in. She also asked if she could buy him some stuff and send it home with me. Can't begin to tell you how frustrated I was but I'm sure you can tell it by the 'tone' I'm typing in :) And the best part is...we get to do it ALL AGAIN...next week :/ I'm too unhappy to post about the good and crazy things that happened today. That'll have to wait till tomorrow!!!
2 comments:
UUUUUUGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!
uggghhh i hate that it got postponed again
Post a Comment