Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

January 5, 2011

I was driving down the street today and a song came on.  The same song that I have listened to for almost a year.  While listening to this song I realized that in this precious little boy, God has shown me redemption.  I am SO at peace with this whole situation.  We have gone from preparing for him, to thinking he was going home with someone else, to bringing him home with us.  God is FAITHFUL!!! I cannot say that enough.  Some of my friends have asked what will happen with his case and I have to be honest...I am NOT at all concerned.  God has given me the grace to get this far and I know He won't let me go now. 

Listen to my song here :)

2 comments:

Immeasurably More Mama said...

Love, love, love that song! In fact, it is THE top song of 2010 for our family! I'll never forget the many times we heard it on the radio after Little D left us to live with an aunt. Hearing my son's sweet two-year-old voice sing the chorus was enough to bring me to tears every time. God is SO faithful...I'm believing and trusting Him with you! :)

Endless Foster Love said...

amen, amen, and amen:)