He is home :) It was uneventful at the hospital because they had mom dress him and say goodbye in one room then they brought him to us to finish signing paperwork with people from the county. on our way out maternal g-ma was outside and asked why I didn't have his snowsuit on him but she wasn't threatening. She just seemed defeated. She asked how her daughter did and I told her they wouldn't let me see her. I feel really bad because I did have the opportunity to meet and spend time with bio mom and maternal g-ma on Christmas and yesterday for a few hours. I found out tons of info on the history of the family. I know bio mom had no choice in this decision but my heart hurts for her. She is young and simple. You know I cannot go into details here. Baby is fine. He's so stinkin handsome :)
We are falling in love already! I will post more and fill in some blanks as soon as I am able :) Merry {beLatEd} Chr*stmas!!!!
2 comments:
So glad God has worked this all out and you are able to provide a loving home!
it's always sad. our joy is their pain and too often their joy is our pain. it is a very hard road to walk no matter what.
Post a Comment