At the meeting when they told us about the bio family I would never have believed that people like this exist. Think if the craziest
{J*RRy $PR!nGeR} show you've ever seen and multiply it by 10. Maternal g-ma is insane. I will eventually think of blog names for these people but for right now I'll just share that this sweet boy is SO adorable :) He has gotten comfortable here and we are enjoying every minute. We are hopeful that the outcome of his case will be good but we are also trusting GOD that He knows best and has this sweet boy in the palm of His hand. More soon...
2 comments:
The crazy bio family of my 4 would qualify for that show too. They could share the stage. No kidding. So glad your little BOY is doing so well. I am just so happy for you.
WOW x's 10!!!!! Now that is NUTS! Enjoy the little one, waiting to hear more:))
Post a Comment