Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

May 24, 2010

I got a call for B/G siblings.  First, I said no because I have so much going on in the next few days.  Then I called the supervisor back and said yes.  Boy is 26 months and Baby Sister is 8 months.  I had to pick them up at Wally*world because I had NOTHING in the house.  (You'd think I'd have known better!!!)  :)  They are bathed and sleeping now.  Let's all hope they stay that way...at least till 7am!!! :)  More soon...

8 comments:

Beck G. said...

That is crazy exciting! :)

Kelly said...

OH Wow. I'm so excited. Two babies. Put pics on your other blog soon. :) Please. :) Get some rest...when you can.

junglemama said...

Cool. Get a good nights sleep!

Anonymous said...

So, I saw your post on Facebook first, and totally didn't get it. Now I get it...

Leah Wentzel said...

wow! exciting and crazy :) can't wait to hear their story.

Mrs. Breum said...

WOW! Keep us posted. Two!!!

The Brothers said...

Keep us posted and I second Kelly - we'd like some pics :)

Endless Foster Love said...

Hope it is going well:)