Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
May 24, 2010
Hey. I have a request. Please PRAY! It's really an 'off the wall' IMPOSSIBLE situation but I know that it's THESE kinds of things that helps show us that NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE with God. There is a pregnant girl looking to give her unborn SON up for adoption. She is already working with an agency. We are NOT a family profile on this agency's shelf. But there IS someone involved with this situation that knows we are actively looking to adopt. PLEASE PRAY. I know that God can do 'EXCEEDINGLY ABUNDANTLY MORE than I can EVER ask, dream or imagine..." (Ephesians 3:20) and what seems impossible with me is totally possible with God...just PLEASE pray God's will be done in this situation. Thank you in advance...I'll keep you updated if I hear anything more... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Praying!
have you heard anything concerning this?
Post a Comment