Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

January 5, 2010

I worry about what their little minds must be thinking and what they're going through.
Although I know I made the right decision for my family...it's killing me knowing these babies are scared and confused.

I'm struggling. Please pray.



3 comments:

Kelly said...

May God wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you. I can only imagine how hard this is for you. I can tell you have such a heart for foster children and know this is a terrible feeling. May God heal your heart and give you peace. God bless you and your family.

bri said...

don't be so hard on yourself. You did what was best for you and your family. Even for them in a way you did what was best. There is someone out there that may be able to "handle" them a bit more individually. We are not meant to take on EVERY child that comes our way. I know it is a GREAT idea and it hurts when we know we can't take them all but the first priority is your family and what's best...

If I know little boys they are probably settling well and playing with nothing else on their little minds.

Love you friend. Praying for peace of mind and a supernatural understanding.

The Brothers said...

Praying.