Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

September 27, 2008

No visit this week for Daisy. Psycho chick called the caseworker Thursday to say she wouldn't be able to make the visit. I guess now the supervisor and caseworker sit with Psycho Chick and decide what the next course of action is. I am not sure if they will bring up surrendering rights but if the system made sense I'm sure that is what would happen next. IF!!!! Also, Daisy's law guardian called to ask some questions now that court is comin up soon. She asked if Daisy was developmentally sound (yes) and if she has visits with her 'mom' (sometimes) but she didn't ask to SEE or MEET with Daisy.
So sad. I did put a call in to the caseworker to ask when court was (sonce the law guardian brought it up) and I am waiting for
a call back. More soon...

No comments: