Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
June 28, 2008
Still haven't heard from Felix's grandma. I'm ok with that. In the phone call I made I have closure. If she calls...I'll be thrilled. Daisy is doing excellent. She is close to a routine but now that the summer is here that might change. I am not one to stay home. We have reached a status of 'velcro baby'. I am enjoying her. Not sure what will happen. Bio mom did not show up for visit this week. I had to drag my sick self out of bed only to wait there until it was assumed she was not coming. Daisy is beginning to realize where we are when we go up there. She is unsure of what will happen...I hold on to her a little closer. She is now fully crawling, pulling up and the owner of 2 new top teeth. This past week I had the opportunity to take her into a pool to see her reaction. Since she had issues with the bath I wondered how she'd react. She LOVED it! The water wasn't the warmest but she stayed in for a few minutes and splashed. What a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment