Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
April 6, 2008
I've heard NOTHING about Felix but I'm not sure if I expected to. We really miss him and would love to hear 'something' but that's this wonderful thing called fostering. Love 'em and send 'em off. Hoping for the best. He is never far from my thoughts and prayers. The girls keep asking for a baby brother but I'm not sure how many more times I can do this. More later...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It is hard - I know. The very first baby we took in was a little boy only two days old. He went home to his mom after 5 days. Even though our time with him was short, it still hurt like crazy when he left. And we've never, ever heard how he is now. I'll always wonder.....
And yes, feel free to follow our journey along! I'll follow yours as well!
Post a Comment