Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
February 7, 2008
Still a little amazed every time I look at this sweet baby boy. If I were to blog all of the events leading up to the phone call that brought him to us I think you'd be in awe. I still am. In my human mind I look at this whole situation and think that he HAS to be 'the one' that's meant to be our son. But I know that God is SO much bigger and very aware of my hopes and dreams. Sometimes I feel as if I'm reaching for the impossible. But then reality sets back in and I realize that my days are a little bit brighter and I smile a little more often...and then it doesn't really matter about the future because he's here now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
C
Always remember GOD keeps his promises..... I am praying for you and I Love You!
K
Post a Comment