Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

January 7, 2008

Still amazed every time I look over at the crib that there is a baby here. I feel honor and privileged that God saw us fit to take care of one of HIS starfish. It is unreal. As I pack the diaper bag I am in awe of the fact that just a week ago I got THE best phone call. Who knows what will happen in the end. I am really just trusting God that HIS plan will be revealed for this baby and our family. I am enjoying every minute. The girls are in LOVE. Even the middle of the night grunts and groans are priceless. He is such a sweet boy. 2 weeks old tomorrow.

No comments: