Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

April 15, 2013

Moments

Sprout is definitely adjusting to having another little person here.  Baby B is very easy going and always has a smile on his face.  He is quite handsome!  So many times throughout the day I stop and realize what I have.  I watch them play (or fight) and I smile knowing that God (for now) has blessed me with the desires of my heart.  Baby B is bonding well with our family.  He doesn't sleep as well as Sprout but I am learning that I don't need as much sleep as I thought I did.  Looking forward to the moment when Sprout realizes that having a 'baby brother' can be fun.  Off to enjoy my sweet baby boys.  (Baby B is not with us through foster care)  Yesterday, I found out that bio dad wants to file for custody. 
Not sure if that will happen.

No comments: