Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
December 15, 2012
Sometimes I wonder...
I find myself trying to imagine our life without foster care. Or trying to imagine how our life was BEFORE foster care. I don't remember. This desire that God placed in my heart has been burning so long and has grown SO strong that I can't imagine walking away from the NEED now that I have seen it. Soon, Sprout will be ours forever. Lately, I have spent my days in complete AWE of how good God has been. How details and plans have come together to make every one of my hearts deepest desires come true. Even extravagant hopes and dreams I had...I'm finding that God has made a way for us. I shouldn't be surprised but I am. He is faithful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is faithful. I have to keep remembering that along this journey especially now when i have to prepare to watch my little one leave. Hearing stories like yours lets me remember that its all in his time he knows my heart. i am so happy for you and your family.
Post a Comment