Well, Sprout had a visit today. 4 hours unsupervised with his bio mom and whoever she was with. The agency worker asked me to transport there (hubby did) and that means that no one checked her apartment to see if there was food or any unauthorized people there. I am getting to the point where I am nervous to let him leave me for visits. She is reckless. The agency worker seems to believe that bio mom has turned over a new leaf. (Insert eye roll here @@) "She said she's been going a rough patch (with her boyfriend who doesn't beat her??) but she'll start calling again for visits. Yippee.... :/
On a worse note there WILL be a pris0n visit next week...3 hours away :*(
2 comments:
Is all of this visitation up to your agency or is it court ordered? It seems unbelievable. I am pretty sure that my agency would have dropped the unsupervised visits long ago. This must really keep you on your knees. (I was going to put a sad face, but that seems wrong after that statement). Your mommy heart must stop beating during those four hours, though.
Praying God opens the eyes of a person with the power to STOP these visits!
Post a Comment