No call, no visit today for Sprout. The agency worker also informed me that court was changed to earlier in the day on Wednesday. Praying that bio dad surrenders. I truly want God's will to be done in Sprout's life and if that includes him meeting and building a relationship with his bio father...so be it. I just can't imagine what 9 more months of this lifestyle will do to him. There will be visits at least 4 days a week, if not more. It's overwhelming. Please pray for peace for me because I'm anxious about court. We're at 17 months and I know this is will be a turning point in our f0ster care journey.
On a bittersweet note, Lil' Peanut is leaving soon. His aunt has been in close contact and after last weeks court date I heard the !CPC was accepted by NC. Our state is waiting for a hard copy of the paperwork and she'll come get him. She also said she'll bring his twin so I have the chance to see them together :) That made me smile.
No comments:
Post a Comment