Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

April 12, 2012

Visit went ok yesterday.  Bio mom kept telling me that she had TONS of food and proceeded to show me snack packs of crackers and cookies with frosting dip :(  So glad that Sprout eats anything.  He LOVES grilled chicken and asparagus.  I guess, for now, he'll eat healthy here and not so healthy over there.  I was looking back at the calendar and I can't believe how many visits bio mom has missed since the last court date.  Yesterday was the first time that she showed up at D$$ in many weeks.  I am beginning to wonder if she knows that he might not come home...

2 comments:

MamaFoster said...

hope so

Endless Foster Love said...

It's hard to tell sometimes if they even have a clue!