Agency worker called at 7:30am to tell me that bio mom called to confirm her visit for today. Sprout was picked up at 8:30am and usually when the worker comes to get him he is ALL smiles. Not today. He didn't want to leave my arms or be put in the car seat. My heart broke. There is not much that I can do but I sang to him as I was buckling him in and he stopped for a minute. I pointed this behavior out to the caseworker to remind him that he hasn't had a visit since Monday. Her visits are getting more sporadic and Sprout is noticing.
Lil Peanut had a visit today as well. Bio dad now had to confirm the day before.
Found out that Arizona and Lil Man's mother (Hope) is preggers and expecting a baby boy in April. This will make #4 for her. It might be a matter of time before her boys are all back in care. So sad. (No, I wouldn't take them again).
Also, Baby 'C's mother (our first placement) is pregnant due in May.
And the cycle goes on...
2 comments:
crazy to hear about all those pregnancies...and oh so sad to have to put sprout in that car. i hate that so much about foster care.
I can't believe they've let this go on so long without filing for TPR. Her lack of motivation & history would have put her on that track months ago here.
(I'm a southern girl through and through. I would wither & die in NY in a week. I would also not do well with all that snow & cold. I do however like the broad way shows & variety of food.
But let's say I'll be closer to you when we move than I am now :)
Post a Comment