Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

November 21, 2011

We only have a 3 day week...not sure if I'm going to hear anything about New Baby boy.  Since he is about a 6 hour drive from us, we have not yet even met him.  We are praying for his release to us and trusting God that this whole journey will be expedited!  I just want him in my arms.  This time last year I was waiting (not so patiently) for Sprout to be born or to hear any word on him.  I am obviously not new to this waiting thing but you'd think I'd at least be good at it by now...not so much :( 

2 comments:

Leah Wentzel said...

it will be a very exciting day....no matter how long it takes!

Endless Foster Love said...

I don't know if the waiting will ever get easy... hoping the very best:(