Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
November 16, 2011
Spoke to the New baby boy's county worker today. She informed me that she received the paperwork that I sent LAST week CERTIFIED MAIL so that I could track it to make sure it got to her today. Whatever. I know it was there as of LAST WEDNESDAY!!! She also informed me that there is someone else that's interested in New baby boy (as if he's a puppy). I asked her if there was anything more that she needed from me and she said she'll call when she does... Kind of left me standing in the dust but aside from prayer...there's nothing I can do. EVERY time I pray for him I get the word RELEASE. I have been praying that someone at the county has a soft heart toward this baby boy and sees that we are the best fit for him. Praying that he is RELEASED to us as soon as possible. I really wanted him home for Thanksgiving. I also feel that we need to release him to God (which we have) and be patient. I wanted to ask who the other person was that wanted him but I held my tongue. I have been in prayer all day CLAIMING my boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
UGH. Sorry for this uncertainty. I love your faith and can't wait to see God shine through this situation.
i hope they get things moving soon!
The waiting never gets easy....
Post a Comment