Making a difference...One Starfish at a time

Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!

August 19, 2011

Ok, so, Sprout was picked up for a visit this morning and instead of a 2 hour visit with bio mom, case worker returned him 30 minutes later.  He said that mom looked drowsy when he got there and he asked her why.  She said she took v1cadin for a head ache right before he came.  Well, the case worker SAW the Rx and it said ibuprofen.  Hmmm, where did she get the other stuff from!?!?  Please pray that if she IS pregnant...this baby will be safe and protected.  Baby girl will be here tonight.  I go for training this afternoon then she goes back to her bios for a few hours and back here to sleep.  I have heard that the foster parents do not yet know that she is being moved.  Not sure why it is such a secret.  I'd want to know...   Also, we have respite again this weekend (for the baby known as The Screamer) He'll be here till Tues.  Yes, you read that right...3 babies :)  Should I be scared?!??!  LoLoLoLoL 

3 comments:

MamaFoster said...

3 babies :) you are a fun mom!!

summer said...

Praying!!!!

Kelly said...

Wow. Nothing like jumping in with both feet. :) I love it. Have fun!!!