SPROUT is 5 months old!!!
Everyday I look at this sweet baby boy and wonder if we will have the opportunity to make him a forever part of our family. No matter what the outcome of his journey in foster care will be...he will ALWAYS be part of our family...even if he is not here. His giggles is SO sweet and his smile is contagious. I have given his situation over to God (many times) and I continue to pray God's best for Sprouts life. God knows my hearts desire...to love this sweet boy FOREVER.
At 5 months old he is now:
* wearing 6-12 month clothes (some 3-6 still)
* going to bed at 9pm and sleeping till around 6am
* still taking the pacifier
* wearing size 2 diaper
* sleeping on his belly :)
* holding his own bottle (or at least trying)
* LOVING his feet!! He discovered that he has these two things on the end of his legs and he LOVES that they go with him EVERYWHERE!
* ticklish and laughs out loud :)
* LOVING the jumper00
* still trying to talk and 'sing'. His voice is so adorable!
* blowing raspberries
* teething...I think :) His hands are ALWAYS in his mouth!
* recognizing who he knows and gives HUGE smiles :)
* visiting with bio mom for 2 hours supervised and 3 hours UNsupervised a week.
Check out the other blog for some more news and updates! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment