SPROUT is 2 months old!!!!
He is now...
* wearing 0-3 month and 3-6 month clothing
* wearing size 1 Pampers
* sleeping 3-4 hours at a time and NOT through the night.
* LOVES to be held and is quite LOUD when put down.
* smiles and coos :*)
* visiting with bio mom 2 days (3 hours) a week.
* still taking the pacifier
* will calm down when swaddled but doesn't need to be swaddled to sleep well.
* eating 4-6 ounce bottles (depending on time of day)
* you 'sing' while you eat.
* you are on meds for reflux :(
* is the handsomest, blue-eyed boy I know :)
XOXOX
3 comments:
Happy Birthday Little Sprout - we love you!!
Happy Birthday! Wow! They change so fast! Good luck on the through the night sleeping.
I've moved to another site.
http://foster2forever.com
I believe your sprout and my baby man have the same birthday perhaps? Would love to chat with you...
Post a Comment