***UpDATE*** I guess I was 'stood up' by D*S*S. She never called me back. I'm not sure if the kids came into care or not... With my luck...I'll be getting a call at 10pm asking if they can drop them off...
So I'm sitting out in the sun. Phone by my side. (Yes...I learned my lesson!) I'm enjoying the moment. Kids playing. Husband working on a boat trailer. The phone rings. I was thinking how nice it would be to be getting "the call". It was D*S*S. Wow. That Blessed Mother thing really works! (I'm kidding. I haven't found time to pray to her...yet!) :) The home finder was on the other end asking if we'd be willing to do respite for a 5 year old and her 3 year old brother. A million thoughts went through my mind but I said yes. If they are coming...they'll be here in an hour. So, I'm throwing a load of laundry in and getting bedding ready. I have no clue if the boy is in a crib or bed. I feel like a new mom. My kids are thrilled. I'll let you know what happens.
1 comment:
wow! keep us posted-
Post a Comment