Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
May 31, 2009
I had a wonderful time loving on Baby Tulip. She is almost a smaller form of Daisy. Their personalities are similar but their mannerisms are identical. She went back to her foster parents and we'll definitely miss her. My kids are already asking when the next ones are coming...please pray... THEY'RE praying for TRIPLETS!!!! Could you imagine?!?!?! :) I'll start posting the beginning of our journey tomorrow... :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Triplets!? LOL It can be done, but wow! I have 1 year old "twins" and a 4 month old (and two teens) and I am very busy. It is a good busy. I am praying for you. BTW, we were foster parents 2 years before we finally adopted. God has a plan and I would not trade those 2 years getting to May 12, 2009, for anything. Blessings!
Careful what you pray for..we got triplets! I don't remember a whole lot about those months. The biggest on was just 4 pounds when we brought them home from the NICU.
They're home now. Their mom just got married over the weekend. Don't you just love myspace? I spy on all my babies' mommas...ha ha.
can't wait to read more about it!!!
Post a Comment