Making a difference...One Starfish at a time
Our family started fostering back in 2005. We have been blessed to love on many babies. There has been many twists and turns throughout our journey and in December of 2010 we were called for placement of a newborn baby boy. His biological mother worked a case plan for 18 months and after 23 months she surrendered her rights and we adopted 'Sprout' in December of 2012. Our faith has been tried and tested and we are still certain that God is faithful!
March 13, 2008
GOOD NEWS!!! Felix can hear! I took him to get tested today. We still have to take him down for more testing but HE HEARS!!! Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers. Thanks for all the advice and suggestions about the rash. It is still raw. He is air drying again! :) I have shopped for summer with the hopes that he'll still be here but I did save my receipts. Not that I am giving up hope but I am a realist. We'll have to just wait and see. I refuse to send summer clothes with him if he leaves (especially with tags) because I really am not comfortable around his grandmother yet. I would love to know her true intentions for taking Felix. It would make it a little easier to give him to her. Right now, after 12 weeks, blood means NOTHING to me. He has had NO ONE but me for the past 12 weeks and then sh shuffles into his life and pulls the blanket from under all he knows. I don't think it's right. Especially when he'll wind up in daycare all week. Can you tell I'm a little bitter??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment